Friday, September 23, 2011

Colourless Blender

Hi Everyone,
Over at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog, the new challenge is ..........
to use your Colourless Blender.

I must say that I do use the colourless blender '0' alot, either to colour, erase mistakes or use with the 'sprays' that I make.

In this example, I have used the colourless blender with another colour marker to colour the wings. I like to use this technique (tip to tip) for wings & petals of flowers etc.

The Coloured wing (before glitter is added):

The Card front:

This is the card when open:
Copics Used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E000, RV00
Mushrooms: R46, R59, E41, E42, E43
Fairies: BG11, BG13, BG15
RV000, RV32, RV34
B32, B34

Stamps: Fairy Princess (TGF)
Banners (TGF)

Other:
Glitter
Glossy Accents
String

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great work, thanks for sharing. Can you explain about the sprays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny,
    Thanks for your comments.
    I make the re-inkers into sprays using the Mini Misters, 0 & the colour/s that I want to use.
    Maybe I should do a tutorial! What do you think???
    Luv
    Mel
    xx

    ReplyDelete