Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Sketchy Challenges - Sketch # 16

Hi Everyone
While surfing the net the other day, I came across a sketch challenge blog. I love using sketches & also seeing the different variations of the one sketch.
The SketchyChallenges blog is a great one. If you would like to join in, the details can be found here.
I decided I would join in sketch challenge # 16, here is what I have created.


This is the sketch I followed:

Image Used: Ashee (The Emerald Faerie)

Copics Used:
E0000, E000, E00, RV00
B32, B34, B37
E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
YG61, YG63, YG67

Other Products:
Glitter
Magnolia Patterned Papers
Flowers & Leaves (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Ribbon (Green Tara)
Swirl Embossing Folder


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet image and card! Adorable little mushie with glitter. I love sketches too; couldn't create without them! So glad you found the Sketchy Challenges: hope you join us again for a new fab sketch, starting tomorrow.

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete