Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mad for Markers Birthday Blog Hop

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Mad for Markers Birthday Blog Hop.
We are pleased you have come along to help us celebrate 2 years at Mad for Markers.
If you came from Sheri's blog then you are on the right track.
If not, please go over to the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog to start from the top.

My card today is Copics on Canvas.
I must admit that I am now totally addicted to colouring on canvas.



Stamp Used: Balloon Kaylee (Some Odd Girl)

Copics Used:
Skin: E11, E30, E000, RV00, Copic Opaque White
Hair: E000, E31, E34, E25, E27, E47, E49
Clothes: B91, B93, B95, B97, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8


There will be prizes for people who hop along .... hidden on blogs throughout the hop, so make sure you leave a comment on every blog!!!! Goodluck.

Now head on over to Marie's blog.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. oooh.. you know I love your colouring on canvas.. good to see it a bit bigger than my phone screen too! lol! This card is AWESOME!!!
    (hugs)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of all the blue shades. And the idea of colouring on canvas - definitely something for me to look into for future projects.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Mel... Just gorgeous as usual xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow mel the canvas looks great. any issue with bleeding? i might have a go on this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Love the idea of using different mediums to colour on.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. great combination of blues and you have inspired me to try colouring on canvas - love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Mel, gorgeous colouring, love the effect on canvas, will have to give this a go, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is awesome! Your colouring is fantastic!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great looking card! Love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow colouring with copics on canvas?? Interesting.. Fun blue SOG card..
    Hopping for the mad for markers blog hop.
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, not tried copics on canvas yet ut I believe you may have just inspired me to give it a go. Jac M4M Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blues you have used! It is soooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen copics on canvas before it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww Mel she is gorgeous!! I love the colouring on her and those beautiful papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooooooh I have never colored on canvas before.. might be something I have to try soon. Yours looks fabulous, I love your balloon Kaylee! :) :) :) hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and lovely card ...prefect !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love the idea of using our Copics on canvas hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous creation and great image choice
    Hugs and thanks for the hop
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautilful card, Mel. I love the blue tones and your colouring is fabulous.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. a beautiful girl in blue..looks great

    ReplyDelete