Friday, October 12, 2012

Copic Multiliner

Hi Everyone

Welcome to a wonderful Friday.
The current challenge over at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog is ....
COPIC MULTILINERS

I have used these pens quite alot as they work wonderfully with my Copic Markers.
I use them for outlining images and pages, drawing, fixing rub-ons etc.

For today's inspiration I have used the 0.3 multi-liner to fix a digital image I printed then cut with my electronic cutter.
Unfortunately the cutter cut the black edge off the image.
Never mind though, I fixed it with the Copic multiliner.

This is the original image, the black outside line of the image has been cut off.

This is the image after the multiliner.

This is the coloured image.
I have put it into my colour reference book.


Copics Used:
Skin: E0000. E000, E00, E11, R20, Molotow
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B97
Shirt & Hat: R22, R24, R27, R29, R46, R59
Shoes: T3, T5, T8, T10
Cardstock: B93, B95, B97
R24, R27, R29
Outline: Copic Multiliner Black 0.3

Image: Gruffy Little Gnome (Whimsy Stamps)


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment