Sunday, November 18, 2012

Washi Washi Washi

Hi Everyone

I don't have a card to share with you today.  Instead I want to share my new Washi Tape holder.
My wonderful hubby made it for me and since putting it into place on my craft desk I have been using the tape as it can now be seen and easily accessed.

Here it is:

I found that the tapes are distorted on the rolls so I decided to make a 'Washi Swatch' so I could see them better.
I placed as strip of washi on  white card.


Well I am off to create and hopefully use more of these wonderful washi tapes.

(If you are wondering where to get some (or all) of these tapes, most of my collection came from


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful husband-but you know that. How clever! Love your tapes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome, ask him how much it would be for him to make more?

    ReplyDelete