Friday, February 1, 2013

Vintage Violet

Hi Everyone

Today I wanted to share a card I have created for the CuttingEdge Magazine Facebook Page.
If you haven't already purchased a subscription to the Magazine, you can subscribe anytime by clicking here.

I have used several Cutting Files to create this card and of course I have used my Silhouette Cameo.


Cutting Files:
Scalloped Square (SIlhouette Studio Software)
Flower (SIlhouette Studio Software)
Print and cut (Saturated Canary Image)

Other:
Patterned Paper - Whirly Bird Collection (MME)
Embellishments: Seam Binding,  Heart (Collections), Pearl (Kairserkraft)

Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77, E79, E44
Clothes: BG11, BG13, BG15, R81, R83, R85, R12, R14, R17, R27


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I need to find more descriptive words, but for now. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete