Saturday, March 8, 2014

Pink and Green

Hi Everyone,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Totally Gorjuss Challenge Blog.
This week we would love to see you use the colours Pink and Green in your creations.


I have used the Toread Stamp 'Comge'.
I must admit that I have had this stamp for well over a year, and this is the first time it has seen ink.  Better late than never I suppose.

Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  G40, G43, G46, YG67
Background Pieces:  R81, G40, G43


This week we are sponsored my
Crafter's Companion


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Cute card Melissa I like the embossed background.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp and so beautifully coloured too - I really like the way you have used the screen background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, its so cute. Great use of the background die too, you can keep it now :)

    ReplyDelete