Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wishing you lots of Happy

Hi Everyone
I have just returned home from a wonderful holiday with my family.  It is just what I needed.

Welcome to another inspiration post for Little Miss Muffet.
Today I have used the gorgeous Polka Dot Pals Lottie (see link below).



Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  B91, B93, B95, B97, R12, R14, R17, R27

You still have time to join our current challenge, Distressing.  So pop on over, we love to see what you create.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Mel, just take a look at her hair, the paper is fab and the die cut word totally pops, it's another winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's another gorgeous card Melissa. I just love the imaginative way you incorporate sentiments. Glad you enjoyed your well deserved holiday x

    ReplyDelete