Thursday, July 24, 2014

Word Prompt - Splash

Hi Everyone

I have decided to enter another Challenge over at Inkspirational Challenges Blog.
The current challenge is Word Prompt - Splash.
When I saw this theme I knew exactly which image I wanted to use.
It is Donna from Tiddly Inks (Link below).  I have had her for years but never coloured her.



Copic Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Blue:  B12, B14, B37, Molotow
Red:  RV21, R35, RV29, R59, Molotow
Green:  G07, G14, YG03
Aqua:  BG11, BG32, BG34, BG57


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


3 comments:

  1. So glad our challenge got you to use this fab image and your colouring is so good! Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous debut of your sweet image! And your colouring is fabulous! A card like this is guaranteed to create a mega watt smile to whoever receives it; I'm wearing one right now just seeing it here, and in the gallery over at Inkspirational Challenges! Thank you for sharing this gem with us!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete