Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Best Wishes

Hi Everyone,

I have had a rather busy week and haven't had the chance to create.
However, today I thought I would make some 'me' time while the kids are at school.
I always try to create not only for the Design Teams I am on but also for challenges.
So here is a tag for one of the challenges I like to enter.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R0, Molotow
Hair:  E442, E47, E44, E43
Clothes:  BV31, BV34
Flower:  YR61, YR65, YR68, YR09, G21, G24

Other:
Paper - Lawn Fawn


I would love to enter this tag into the following challenge:



Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so sweet and adorable! You did an excellent job on getting this tag made!!Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Color Coordinates” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete