Wednesday, November 5, 2014

It's your day

Hi Everyone,

At the show last weekend, I could not go past a particular Spellbinders stamp set.
The bright colours just drew me in.  And I also loved the sentiments.
For today's card I have used some of these stamps.


Copics Used:
Elephant:  C5, C3, C1, C0
Presents:  BV11, BV13, BV17
YR04, YR07, YR09
YG05, YG07, YG09
RV14, RV17, RV19
Flower:   RV17, RV19


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. This is TOO cute, Melissa! LOVE the bright blocks of color along with your adorable ellie! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable card Melissa, a lovely design and stunning colours/papers!!
    Your image is just so cute!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete