Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card I made the other day.

Yet again I have cut the sentiment using the Silhouette Cameo Machine.
It is definitely becoming the mostly used item in my craft room lately.
It is so easy to just hop on the computer and cut what you need and the correct size.
No more looking through all my dies.



Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E43, E47, E44, E49
Dress:  R32, R35, R37, R39
Shoes:  C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
Butterfly:  E40, E44, E42,  B21, B23, B26


I would love to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx





4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love her curly hair and the flowers grounding her. Great idea to use the Cameo for the sentiment. I need to try that! Thanks so much for joining Tiddly Inks in our Remembrance or Honor Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, this card is adorable!!! Love the cloud-like border die you used against the patterned background and the sentiment is awesome! The Silhouette Cameo is on my Christmas wish list this year. Thanks for participating in our challenge this week! Good luck!! xx Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tiddly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card so much Melissa! The design is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete