Monday, July 13, 2015

Gemma's Secret Crush

Hi Everyone,

I have been shopping again for Digital Images and have bought quite a few from 'A Random Fan'.  I have loved these images for a while but thought they were only available in Rubber.  However I found them in Digi form on Etsy.
They can be found here.

For today's card I have used 'Gemma's Secret Crush' (link below).


Copics Used:
Skin:  E00, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes:  RV52, RV55, RV09, C1, C0
Heart:  R22, R14, R27 R29


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty and fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D​

    ReplyDelete