Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mouse with Snowflake and Chibi Lights

Hi Everyone,

Even though Kelvin is away for work, I was lucky enough to go away on a Crafty Weekend.
A huge Thank you to my Mum for looking after the boys for me.

I made a few cards over the weekend.
For today's inspiration I am using one of those cards.

My favourite embellishment at the moment is 'Chibi Lights'.



Ingredients:
Image:  Mouse with Snowflake
Background:  Kuretake Watercolours and White Ink
Other:  Chibi Lights, Glitter


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'll have to look up what are Chibi lights! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Crafty hugs,
    Ema

    ReplyDelete